Indi.T.Dog

Thoughts and Dreams of a Labruskie

All About An Indi Dog

I'm a Husky/Retriever Cross with a quizical expression.(Does that make me a Labruskie or a Husktriever) I came to live with my owners from Manchester on 24 November 2008. My family is two humans B & P, assorted wildlife, extended family humans and lots and lots of fish!!

Welcome to My World

Welcome to my New Site - I hope you like it! Keep up to date with all my adventures or check out my rated walkies suggestions If you would like to leave me a message please remember it doesn't appear right away as I have to do something called moderating - it is a bit like chewing - to make sure nothing in your comments will be worrying to a little pup!

Busy day

Today I have been helping Beth make me some delicious doggy biscuits - we have called them IndiOs (except when Ellie is eating them when they are EllieOs) after I watched the mix carefully measured out, mixed and something called kneaded (looked like playing to me!) I watched very carefully as little bone shapes were cut out and then they were put in the hot place - they smelt great and I was a bit fed up about having to wait for them to cool down but boy they were worth it! Can't wait for Bedtime now!

I also went out for a carry to the post box it was a long way and Beth had achey arms by the time we came home - says she will have to do weight lifting! I met some new people and saw a big lorry which was a tad worrying but Beth kept me safe so it was OK - I am trying to be a brave boy as I can't be a scaredy dog when I grow up.

Then if all that wasn't busy enough I went out this evening to see Ellie at her house - we had a little play and I tried to be a good boy - Ellie shouted a couple of times but she was just making sure I didn't get into trouble. I am going to stay with her for the day on Monday as Beth and Phil have to go to something called an Office so I will have to be on my best behaviour! Maybe I will take my new Ball that Uncle Keith bought me - it is really good to chase and bring back and best of all it is red.

Off to bed now as I am a very tired puppy - tomorrow I am going to have something called a Kong - not sure what that is but I am hoping it is something to do with the tasty nutty stuff I licked off Beth's finger earlier - so need to make sure I have had a big sleep ready for that.

Night Night x

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Upside Down

Catching Bubbles

Me and Auntie Ellie

Worn Out Pup

UnWrapping

Bed with a View

Smiler

Waiting