Indi.T.Dog

Thoughts and Dreams of a Labruskie

All About An Indi Dog

I'm a Husky/Retriever Cross with a quizical expression.(Does that make me a Labruskie or a Husktriever) I came to live with my owners from Manchester on 24 November 2008. My family is two humans B & P, assorted wildlife, extended family humans and lots and lots of fish!!

Welcome to My World

Welcome to my New Site - I hope you like it! Keep up to date with all my adventures or check out my rated walkies suggestions If you would like to leave me a message please remember it doesn't appear right away as I have to do something called moderating - it is a bit like chewing - to make sure nothing in your comments will be worrying to a little pup!

Indi's Walkies

These are the walkies I go on near my Home in North West England - if you want to make any suggestions as to where we can go for a great walk feel free to drop us a line - you never know might see you there!



Each Walk gets a Ball Chucker Ball Score out of 6 so count the tennis balls to see what I think!

Local Walks for Local Dogs

Beacon Park

Beacon Country Park - Hart Lane

Battle of Shrewsbury Historical Walk

Cuerden Valley Park

Bolton Abbey

Rivington Pike

Yarrow Country Park

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Upside Down

Catching Bubbles

Me and Auntie Ellie

Worn Out Pup

UnWrapping

Bed with a View

Smiler

Waiting