Indi.T.Dog

Thoughts and Dreams of a Labruskie

All About An Indi Dog

I'm a Husky/Retriever Cross with a quizical expression.(Does that make me a Labruskie or a Husktriever) I came to live with my owners from Manchester on 24 November 2008. My family is two humans B & P, assorted wildlife, extended family humans and lots and lots of fish!!

Welcome to My World

Welcome to my New Site - I hope you like it! Keep up to date with all my adventures or check out my rated walkies suggestions If you would like to leave me a message please remember it doesn't appear right away as I have to do something called moderating - it is a bit like chewing - to make sure nothing in your comments will be worrying to a little pup!

Being Indiana 'Bones' Hughes

The Indiana Bones Interview!

Animal : Dog

Breed : Well now you have me! Technically I am a heinz 57 as B calls it - or in other words a cross breed but as it is trendy these days to give every mismatch a name I am a Labruskie - thats a Retriever / Husky cross to you and me!

Name : Indiana Bones or Indi to my friends. I am named if you must know after George Lucas's Dog Indiana who was also a Husky and from where Indiana Jones gets his name (well you did ask) P named me so I guess I should be thankful it was that straightforward - I live with two girl gerbils named after male mice!?!

Lives : In a place called Wigan which is in the North West of England.
Birthday : 18th August

Right or Left Pawed : yep Dogs favour one or the other too - I for the record am Left Pawed and so will always shake with that one first

Distinguishing Features : Got to be my funky white eyebrows - Lily keeps threatening to paint little black blobs in the middle of them so people think I have four eyes!!!

Worst Habit : Oh where to start - my current one is not letting B & P sleep at night cos I wake up and want a snuggle (poor B fell asleep on the settee last night cos I kept shouting). Apart from that I would have to say eating unmentionable things in the garden sometimes oops

Best Skill : Jumping - I am very very good at jumping - P says I have springs instead of legs!! I am also really good at chasing and retrieving Balls, Sticks and blowing Leaves!!

Favourite Activity : Hmm I have to say I do like playing with my Ball Chucker but slutching in mud and water has to come a close second (that is outside water - not BATHS!)

Ambitions : Soo many I am only a little pup you know - at the moment I would like to be able to open the treat jar by my self other than that - hmm catch one of those pesky fish in the pond (or as I like to think of it a puppy plunge pool!)

Best Toy : It depends what mood I am in - at the moment I am heavily into Ellie's Kong - it is so much nicer to chew someone elses toy isn't it!!
Best Weather : Of all the types I have so far experienced it has to be SNOW SNOW SNOW!! I do also like frosty mornings they make your toes tingle! I am not awfully keen on rain though it has to be said!
Favorite TV program : Well that depends on who I am watching with - I do enjoy It's me or the Dog and am often to be found watching that, if I am with P then it can be anything from Lost to Brainiac - while if I am with B then I am more likely to be watching Bones (good title dont you agree) or CSI

Think that answers all the questions for now - drop me a line if you want to ask me one - else I will update as and when I find new fun things!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Upside Down

Catching Bubbles

Me and Auntie Ellie

Worn Out Pup

UnWrapping

Bed with a View

Smiler

Waiting