Indi.T.Dog

Thoughts and Dreams of a Labruskie

All About An Indi Dog

I'm a Husky/Retriever Cross with a quizical expression.(Does that make me a Labruskie or a Husktriever) I came to live with my owners from Manchester on 24 November 2008. My family is two humans B & P, assorted wildlife, extended family humans and lots and lots of fish!!

Welcome to My World

Welcome to my New Site - I hope you like it! Keep up to date with all my adventures or check out my rated walkies suggestions If you would like to leave me a message please remember it doesn't appear right away as I have to do something called moderating - it is a bit like chewing - to make sure nothing in your comments will be worrying to a little pup!

Catch Up

Been a busy few days doing important puppy jobs. I have helped B have a bath - she didn't seem too keen on the idea of me having a paddle but the water was nice and warm and had bubbles on it and as everyone knows I like bubbles!

I have got a great big boy bed - for in the front room - I still have my snuggly one for bed times - and I really like to roll about on it.

Have been learning my lessons well - I now do very good sit and wait for food and treats and I am learning to drop my toys when asked so they can be thrown for me. I still forget sometimes where to go for tinkles but that is usually cos I have been playing and I do get shouted at a little bit for eating nasty things out of the garden - well B and P think they are nasty.

Oh and I get lots of cuddles as I am being a big boy and managing to go all night with out needing to shout for some one to let me out, and now I am getting to be a big boy my bed time has got later too - now I go at half nine - unless I have had a very busy day - in which case I am put to bed when I start to nod off.

Am going to try and be a good boy this evening as B and P need to go shopping so I am having my Kong then and am going to try and be good

bye for now x

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    hi indi its roxy and molly and jasper hope you are ok you sound like you having fun we miss you and hope to see you soon lv mum roxy

Post a Comment



 

Upside Down

Catching Bubbles

Me and Auntie Ellie

Worn Out Pup

UnWrapping

Bed with a View

Smiler

Waiting