Indi.T.Dog

Thoughts and Dreams of a Labruskie

All About An Indi Dog

I'm a Husky/Retriever Cross with a quizical expression.(Does that make me a Labruskie or a Husktriever) I came to live with my owners from Manchester on 24 November 2008. My family is two humans B & P, assorted wildlife, extended family humans and lots and lots of fish!!

Welcome to My World

Welcome to my New Site - I hope you like it! Keep up to date with all my adventures or check out my rated walkies suggestions If you would like to leave me a message please remember it doesn't appear right away as I have to do something called moderating - it is a bit like chewing - to make sure nothing in your comments will be worrying to a little pup!

OCD Puppy Style

I think I need therapy! or at least B & P think I do - you see I have a bit of an obsession with my ball chucker. Whenever I see it my heart begins to race and I can't help but let out a little whine - or seven. Have had a great day - TWO walkies and that means TWO lots of Ball Chucker fun -
First I went to the woods behind my house - we had to go past the sheep and one of them came running over to see me making ever such a funny noise - I was a bit worried but P said it was fine so I did my 'I am not scared' Woof! to make me feel braver!

Then I was a really brave boy and stayed on my own while B & P went to the shops - they said they weren't going to Pets at Home so I said I didn't mind staying in too much! I had my kong to entertain me but to be honest I had a big sleep to be ready to go out again when they got home.

My second walk was to Haigh Hall - lots of people kept getting in my way, they were just saying how cute I was but while they were there I couldn't get my fix of ball chasing. Infact one person admiring me distracted me long enough for their cheeky Cairn Terrier to steal my ball - honestly the cheek of it I was most annoyed. Which I showed by rolling on my back, legs in the air and licking their chin - well you can't be too careful!!!!

I am one seriously sleepy boy tonight and I need to get my beauty sleep as I am going to Lily's house tomorrow to do something called seeing the new year in - not sure what this involves but I will be back to tell you all about it soon!

Night Night for now x

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Upside Down

Catching Bubbles

Me and Auntie Ellie

Worn Out Pup

UnWrapping

Bed with a View

Smiler

Waiting