Indi.T.Dog

Thoughts and Dreams of a Labruskie

All About An Indi Dog

I'm a Husky/Retriever Cross with a quizical expression.(Does that make me a Labruskie or a Husktriever) I came to live with my owners from Manchester on 24 November 2008. My family is two humans B & P, assorted wildlife, extended family humans and lots and lots of fish!!

Welcome to My World

Welcome to my New Site - I hope you like it! Keep up to date with all my adventures or check out my rated walkies suggestions If you would like to leave me a message please remember it doesn't appear right away as I have to do something called moderating - it is a bit like chewing - to make sure nothing in your comments will be worrying to a little pup!

Visiting

Today I have been staying with Ellie and it was great fun - she has a very big garden which I bounced round (maybe I should have been called Tigger) and played with the leaves and she even has a stream which is very cool - I jumped over it and looked out at the fields - I can't wait till I am a big boy and can go and explore them with Ellie.

I was a good boy and sat in my special house when Nana and Dubadee went out - only did a little light singing to pass the time.

I also got to meet a little boy called Adam who was great fun to play with.

Ellie also has a great big window in her front room which I sat very neatly at and looked out of lots - I watched the children go to school and then come home and I watched all the little birds flying around - it is great like Dog TV wonder if I can suggest we have one installed at my house

Raggy Sheep was a good boy too and stayed nicely in my special house and didn’t escape and cause trouble.

I was very pleased to see Beth and Phil when they came to pick me up but I also liked to stay where I was. It was fun to have a day away but it was very nice to come home too and see all my things – especially my tea!!!

I am settling in to have a chew of my rawhide bone – it is really yummy!

Night Night

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Upside Down

Catching Bubbles

Me and Auntie Ellie

Worn Out Pup

UnWrapping

Bed with a View

Smiler

Waiting