Indi.T.Dog

Thoughts and Dreams of a Labruskie

All About An Indi Dog

I'm a Husky/Retriever Cross with a quizical expression.(Does that make me a Labruskie or a Husktriever) I came to live with my owners from Manchester on 24 November 2008. My family is two humans B & P, assorted wildlife, extended family humans and lots and lots of fish!!

Welcome to My World

Welcome to my New Site - I hope you like it! Keep up to date with all my adventures or check out my rated walkies suggestions If you would like to leave me a message please remember it doesn't appear right away as I have to do something called moderating - it is a bit like chewing - to make sure nothing in your comments will be worrying to a little pup!

Ball Chucker Fun Up the Beacon!



















Walkie Location: Beacon Country Park - How to get there!


Human Considerations: Plenty of free car parking, well maintained paths, plenty of poo bins means not too many piles of the stuff to tread in.

Doggy Thoughts: This is a great place for a walk - both Ellie and I really like it here I can indulge in some serious ball chucker and frizbee fun on the big open grassy hill and Ellie can potter along sniffing all the messages and admiring the view! There are often lots of people up on the beacon and it is very popular for people standing holding large frizbees on string - this is called Kite Flying apparently and you get in trouble for trying to chew them when they are on the ground. There are lots of paths to go on from the car parks I haven't explored them all yet and there are several ponds where small humans can dip for pond creatures (under supervision as they are deep) I did try and suggest that it would be good for a young puppy to try a bit of Pond dipping but B said no! When we went up there today there was hardly anyone else up on the big field so I was able to Play and chase to my hearts content and Ellie enjoyed sitting around looking at the view in the sunshine!

Ball Chucker Points:

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Upside Down

Catching Bubbles

Me and Auntie Ellie

Worn Out Pup

UnWrapping

Bed with a View

Smiler

Waiting