Indi.T.Dog

Thoughts and Dreams of a Labruskie

All About An Indi Dog

I'm a Husky/Retriever Cross with a quizical expression.(Does that make me a Labruskie or a Husktriever) I came to live with my owners from Manchester on 24 November 2008. My family is two humans B & P, assorted wildlife, extended family humans and lots and lots of fish!!

Welcome to My World

Welcome to my New Site - I hope you like it! Keep up to date with all my adventures or check out my rated walkies suggestions If you would like to leave me a message please remember it doesn't appear right away as I have to do something called moderating - it is a bit like chewing - to make sure nothing in your comments will be worrying to a little pup!

New Friends


Today I met some new people and a new doggy friend. This photo is us sharing the fireplace!

I met Joff, Ruby and Bertie who are the humans belonging to Moomin who is a Whippet and is very very fast!


We went for a nice walk round Haigh Hall, I was quite worried about Moomin as his is very very big to a little doggy like me and he kept pinching my tennis balls and rolling me over! But once we were back at B's Mum and Dad's we made friends (although I was careful to be polite and mind my manners round him) It also helped that Lily and her daddy had come to see Moomin's humans too so I was able to go and get snuggles off her when I was worried. And Bertie and Ruby were very friendly too and let me lick them to say hello.


I am a very tired boy so off to see if B has finished mending my bed - I erm got up a bit early and had a bit of a play with it so when B came down all the insides were outside - ooopps! Sorry B!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Upside Down

Catching Bubbles

Me and Auntie Ellie

Worn Out Pup

UnWrapping

Bed with a View

Smiler

Waiting