Indi.T.Dog

Thoughts and Dreams of a Labruskie

All About An Indi Dog

I'm a Husky/Retriever Cross with a quizical expression.(Does that make me a Labruskie or a Husktriever) I came to live with my owners from Manchester on 24 November 2008. My family is two humans B & P, assorted wildlife, extended family humans and lots and lots of fish!!

Welcome to My World

Welcome to my New Site - I hope you like it! Keep up to date with all my adventures or check out my rated walkies suggestions If you would like to leave me a message please remember it doesn't appear right away as I have to do something called moderating - it is a bit like chewing - to make sure nothing in your comments will be worrying to a little pup!

Beacon Country Park - Hart Lane



Walkie Location: Beacon Country Park - Hart Lane Walk


Human Considerations: Free Parking, path is uneven and very muddy in places, great viewing place with benches where you can see right across to the welsh mountains

Doggy Thoughts: This is a good walk if just from the Mud point of view!! You wander down Hart Lane and come to the old ruins of a farm - not much left just some old ruins to scramble round. When we went it had been raining lots so there was plenty of little streams flowing to splash about it! After the farm you come out into a great big field which is just made for Ball Chucker action. B&P climbed up to the benches at the view point and after a few races up and down the big hill after balls I joined them with a good stick to chew - you can almost see Uncle Keith's house from here!

After we had sat for a little while we noticed the snow shower starting to fall so we set off again along the top of the hill, now we could either have carried on across another few fields to the car but instead we cut through the little wood which brought us out near to the dippy pond and the car park. It was rather boggy crossing this bit of the field - I didn't mind cos I have fluffy husky feet but P (who hates all things MUD!!) nearly lost his shoe in a particularily boggy bit - he was not impressed although B and I had a good laugh - dont tell him though.

Ball Chucker Points: [15/02/09] update at P's request - there was a hot tea van in the car park today that looks like it intends to stay there and so the ball chucker point is increased

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Upside Down

Catching Bubbles

Me and Auntie Ellie

Worn Out Pup

UnWrapping

Bed with a View

Smiler

Waiting