Indi.T.Dog

Thoughts and Dreams of a Labruskie

All About An Indi Dog

I'm a Husky/Retriever Cross with a quizical expression.(Does that make me a Labruskie or a Husktriever) I came to live with my owners from Manchester on 24 November 2008. My family is two humans B & P, assorted wildlife, extended family humans and lots and lots of fish!!

Welcome to My World

Welcome to my New Site - I hope you like it! Keep up to date with all my adventures or check out my rated walkies suggestions If you would like to leave me a message please remember it doesn't appear right away as I have to do something called moderating - it is a bit like chewing - to make sure nothing in your comments will be worrying to a little pup!

Labruskie At Work



Now I have a new thing - it is called a backpack and apparently I am going to be helping carry picnics and stuff on holiday walks - not sure what a holiday is but if there is food and walks involved count me in I say. So last night I proudly carried two cans of soup round on my evening walk. Wearing a back pack is not bad really - except it feels funny when I shake and B & P are even less keen on my deep wading through puddles!! and I am now wondering if food gets packed in it can I chew a hole through it to get to it with out any one noticing? Such things occupy a Labruskie pups thoughts!




Apparently if the weather is ok we are going to go for a nice walk on Saturday and I can try out carrying my first lunch - which will be exciting!



On a slightly different note - I am in disgrace tonight - have been most of the day to be honest - B was on a phone call and so I was playing in the garden - I thought the plants in the pond looked interesting and before I knew it was a little bit wet, so I thought I would dry myself off in the flower beds - this apparently was a bad idea as I was unceremoniously dumped in the bath and vigerously washed and wrapped in a towel till I dried. This meant that I missed my afternoon Walkie, but B can't be too cross cos I got taken an extra long one this evening with Ball chucker action and stick carrying. Mind who could stay cross at a little pup like me?
Lick Ya laters off to watch the footie with P

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Upside Down

Catching Bubbles

Me and Auntie Ellie

Worn Out Pup

UnWrapping

Bed with a View

Smiler

Waiting