Indi.T.Dog

Thoughts and Dreams of a Labruskie

All About An Indi Dog

I'm a Husky/Retriever Cross with a quizical expression.(Does that make me a Labruskie or a Husktriever) I came to live with my owners from Manchester on 24 November 2008. My family is two humans B & P, assorted wildlife, extended family humans and lots and lots of fish!!

Welcome to My World

Welcome to my New Site - I hope you like it! Keep up to date with all my adventures or check out my rated walkies suggestions If you would like to leave me a message please remember it doesn't appear right away as I have to do something called moderating - it is a bit like chewing - to make sure nothing in your comments will be worrying to a little pup!

Meany humans!

Well, I'm feeling a bit sore this evening!

I woke early this morning all bright eyed and bushy tailed as they say. Even got taken by B for an early morning walk. That was unusual, I should have smelled a rat!

One quick car journey to see those nice friendly vets, a bit of traffic in the road works but hey ho, lots of passer bys to woof at.

Get in the vets and get left with the nice vet - I'm having a little sleep and an operation I'm told. I DO NOT like the sounds of that I thought, and rightly so. Poor B did say she felt mean leaving me, but she still did it!

I did howl a bit as I don't like getting left by either B or P. Anyway wake up later minus my boy bits - and a bit sore and tender. Now I galloped out when P came to pick me up. I was so happy to see him.

I've been good so far, so I'm told. I don't have to wear a 'lamp shade' but P keeps telling me off when I start licking the sore bits (well a dog's got to do it - it is very sore).

Anyway just come in from the cold dark garden and I've done some good woofing and howling (despite B telling off). Off to bed to sleep off this itch and soreness.

maybe lick ya laters.

Indi

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Upside Down

Catching Bubbles

Me and Auntie Ellie

Worn Out Pup

UnWrapping

Bed with a View

Smiler

Waiting