Indi.T.Dog

Thoughts and Dreams of a Labruskie

All About An Indi Dog

I'm a Husky/Retriever Cross with a quizical expression.(Does that make me a Labruskie or a Husktriever) I came to live with my owners from Manchester on 24 November 2008. My family is two humans B & P, assorted wildlife, extended family humans and lots and lots of fish!!

Welcome to My World

Welcome to my New Site - I hope you like it! Keep up to date with all my adventures or check out my rated walkies suggestions If you would like to leave me a message please remember it doesn't appear right away as I have to do something called moderating - it is a bit like chewing - to make sure nothing in your comments will be worrying to a little pup!

Auntie Ellie's Bluebell walkie






Today I have been on a walkie that was one of Auntie Ellie's favorites, with B and Nana. It was a long walkie - we walked right up the field behind Nana's house and then doubled back on ourselves through the wood just filled with BlueBells - it was a very warm day so you can imagine how pleased I was to find there were was also a stream just designed to cool off warm paws!








I really like walking in woods - there are always lots of interesting smells to follow and roots and trees to jump over. I did loose B at one point which was a little worrying - she had stopped to sniff a flower and I hadn't noticed, but once I had followed the path back round the corner I found her again and we had puppy greetings - I didn't wander away too far after that!








After we had been in the woods B said I needed a paddle in a proper stream as I had found a bog to roll in - well a pup has to do what a pup has to do - so we walked down to Calico Brook and I plunged in and out and in and out until I was all clean again!








Boy oh Boy I am a tired pupling now - can hardly keep my furry eyes open - excuse me if I have a little nap before tea. Snuff Ya Laters

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Upside Down

Catching Bubbles

Me and Auntie Ellie

Worn Out Pup

UnWrapping

Bed with a View

Smiler

Waiting