Indi.T.Dog

Thoughts and Dreams of a Labruskie

All About An Indi Dog

I'm a Husky/Retriever Cross with a quizical expression.(Does that make me a Labruskie or a Husktriever) I came to live with my owners from Manchester on 24 November 2008. My family is two humans B & P, assorted wildlife, extended family humans and lots and lots of fish!!

Welcome to My World

Welcome to my New Site - I hope you like it! Keep up to date with all my adventures or check out my rated walkies suggestions If you would like to leave me a message please remember it doesn't appear right away as I have to do something called moderating - it is a bit like chewing - to make sure nothing in your comments will be worrying to a little pup!

Rivington Pike



Walkie Location: Rivington Pike


Human Considerations: Free Parking - but it is very popular especially with bikers so it is advisable to get there early else you will be parked so far from the pike it will be in the next county. There are two Barns at either end of the car parking area both serving food and drink and with loos. There are NO poo bins - now this means you either go for the natural approach and persuade pooch to do their business off the paths and in the rough or you carry the bags round the walk - unfortunatly many people do seem to opt for the bag carrying and then give up halfway round leaving piles of bags like trig measures.



Doggy Thoughts: Now I have been many exciting places since I joined this pack but this has to rate pretty high on the scale of great doggy places. Once you get past the boring bit with sheep in it where doggies have to be on leads you are in a wonderland of dogness. Woodland paths reach out as far as a furry eye can see and every so often you come across lakes - just waiting for a hot doggy to cool off. I carried a stick all the way round - gave up at the last fence though as my jaw was aching! I even learnt to Swim in the great lake half way up. I really really really like this walkie and am keeping all four paws crossed I get to go again soon!

Ball Chucker Points:










0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Upside Down

Catching Bubbles

Me and Auntie Ellie

Worn Out Pup

UnWrapping

Bed with a View

Smiler

Waiting