Indi.T.Dog

Thoughts and Dreams of a Labruskie

All About An Indi Dog

I'm a Husky/Retriever Cross with a quizical expression.(Does that make me a Labruskie or a Husktriever) I came to live with my owners from Manchester on 24 November 2008. My family is two humans B & P, assorted wildlife, extended family humans and lots and lots of fish!!

Welcome to My World

Welcome to my New Site - I hope you like it! Keep up to date with all my adventures or check out my rated walkies suggestions If you would like to leave me a message please remember it doesn't appear right away as I have to do something called moderating - it is a bit like chewing - to make sure nothing in your comments will be worrying to a little pup!

I Vant to Bite your Nose (although a lick will do!)


What an exciting weekend! I have been wondering why for the past week B kept wrapping me in a bin bag - I find it easier not to ask some days - but on saturday it became apparent as it was a human thing called Halloween and what I thought was a bin bag was in actual fact my costume which transformed me from old Indi T Dawg in to Count Indi Shredder of Tennis Balls!!! (Dont I look scary!)




Well once I was all kitted out the door bell started ringing and I had to go and answer it with my humans and while they handed out sweeties to all the little ghosties and witches I gave them all a quick snuff and lick (just to make sure they weren't really ghosties!!) It was really good fun and I liked making the little witches squeal in fun as I investigated their sweetie cauldrons!


Now I think on it I remember Auntie Ellie telling me about Halloween - apparently if you are quick you can pinch stuff from those cauldrons (she did on several occasions) So note to self next time B trys to make me wear a bin bag I need to spend less time sniffing and more time seeing what Cout Indi can pinch!


It was a really fun night - well that is until the bangs and whistles started - B says these are called fireworks and the next week there will be lots of them - I just think they are a bit worrying - so snuggle quietly up to B & P incase they get scared!


Well thats all from me been a busy weekend - and to top it all B took me for a walk today up a river bed - I loved splashing although B was less happy about it (apparently it was meant to be a dry foot path - go figure!)


Snuff Ya Laters!!


COUNT INDI (HHHOOOOOWWWWWLLLLL)

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Upside Down

Catching Bubbles

Me and Auntie Ellie

Worn Out Pup

UnWrapping

Bed with a View

Smiler

Waiting