Indi.T.Dog

Thoughts and Dreams of a Labruskie

All About An Indi Dog

I'm a Husky/Retriever Cross with a quizical expression.(Does that make me a Labruskie or a Husktriever) I came to live with my owners from Manchester on 24 November 2008. My family is two humans B & P, assorted wildlife, extended family humans and lots and lots of fish!!

Welcome to My World

Welcome to my New Site - I hope you like it! Keep up to date with all my adventures or check out my rated walkies suggestions If you would like to leave me a message please remember it doesn't appear right away as I have to do something called moderating - it is a bit like chewing - to make sure nothing in your comments will be worrying to a little pup!

Bad dog

Well no I am not but I am a rubbish blog dog these days - actually I ate the keyboard and B said she would not let me use hers until I learnt to behave - but now I am back and barking at ya!

So catch up post time!!!

In the last couple of months I have aquired a cousin - a cat - hey ho I guess doglets can't be choosers! She is ok actually called Tikka and she pinches my food when I am round Uncle K's house but I have to be a good boy *sigh*

I have discovered that I am a proper breed - go figure I am designer!! I am apparently a Gobarian - which B says is a horrible name and I will be staying a Labrusky! But I have made sure to point out they may never call me a mutt again - B said I was welcome to catch a boat to the states where such a breed is recognised - mind that might have been something to do with me laying on the clean washing!

I have been on lots of wickedly good walkies - my absolute fave is Duxbury woods - all that river to play in - but a trip to Morfa Nefyn the other day nearly topped that - hey I slept for a week after all that swimming - mind I was in disgrace for throwing up under the picnic table mid sandwich!

I have also been busy keeping them pesky birdies in line - they sit on the fence and tweet at me - and I have frogs in the pond - now they are funny things!  Oh oh and I have a pet - well no B says it isn't but it is cos I likes it - it is a little mousey who lives in the flowerbed and I do like to sit and watch him/her.

Other than that I have mostly been sleeping, being cute, sleeping, having a bath *shudder* and generally enjoying life!

Anyhow need to go and grab some stick time before I get told to come in - snuff you laters!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Upside Down

Catching Bubbles

Me and Auntie Ellie

Worn Out Pup

UnWrapping

Bed with a View

Smiler

Waiting