Indi.T.Dog

Thoughts and Dreams of a Labruskie

All About An Indi Dog

I'm a Husky/Retriever Cross with a quizical expression.(Does that make me a Labruskie or a Husktriever) I came to live with my owners from Manchester on 24 November 2008. My family is two humans B & P, assorted wildlife, extended family humans and lots and lots of fish!!

Welcome to My World

Welcome to my New Site - I hope you like it! Keep up to date with all my adventures or check out my rated walkies suggestions If you would like to leave me a message please remember it doesn't appear right away as I have to do something called moderating - it is a bit like chewing - to make sure nothing in your comments will be worrying to a little pup!

Having Fun

Well over the past few days what adventures I have been having?

I’m learning fast when it comes to being good at bed time. Its taking a little while to learn how to sleep without the company of the ‘pack’, but the upside is I have loads of room and I’m still warm and snugly.

In the garden, I’ve discovered a wonderful pond, which appears to have strange gold things in. I tried to catch one but I just got wet for my trouble so hope not to repeat that mistake again, but being a pup I might forget!

I’m really enjoying playing with ‘Raggy Sheep’ my lovely toy from my favourite shop ‘Pets@ Home’. What fun we are having, he runs away but I always catch him. I’m having endless fun biting and giving him a good chew (just to show him who’s boss). Beth & Phil are showing me how to play a game called ‘Fetch’ which is proving popular with them. I don’t mind the running back and forth but I do get tired as I’m only little.

Whilst Beth has been working on her laptop during the day I’ve tried to help and sent the odd e-mail by playing with something called a mouse. Beth tells me the mails I’ve sent are blank. I have no idea what that means but guess it must be good.

Oh and if anyone tells you Worm tablets are yummy then forget it. One word YUCK! But I guess it will do me some good.

See you soon,

Love
Indi

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Upside Down

Catching Bubbles

Me and Auntie Ellie

Worn Out Pup

UnWrapping

Bed with a View

Smiler

Waiting