Indi.T.Dog

Thoughts and Dreams of a Labruskie

All About An Indi Dog

I'm a Husky/Retriever Cross with a quizical expression.(Does that make me a Labruskie or a Husktriever) I came to live with my owners from Manchester on 24 November 2008. My family is two humans B & P, assorted wildlife, extended family humans and lots and lots of fish!!

Welcome to My World

Welcome to my New Site - I hope you like it! Keep up to date with all my adventures or check out my rated walkies suggestions If you would like to leave me a message please remember it doesn't appear right away as I have to do something called moderating - it is a bit like chewing - to make sure nothing in your comments will be worrying to a little pup!

Thoughts of a Puppy


Phew it is hard work being a Puppy - there are lots of important jobs I have to do - there is Wagging at the postman
Keeping Raggy Sheep in check - he gets up to trouble all the time!
Keeping an eye on those naughty fish in the pond - I am sure they are up to something
Shredding paper tubes - if I can get them before the gerbils do
Fetching shoes and socks - they really do leave them laying around so I like to pile them up!
Official snuffing of the kitchen floor - when Ellie isn't here that is as it is her job really!

the list never ends!!!

And then there is the learning - gosh school can be hard - I am having to learn to sit down and wait for things and to be good and settle in my little house at bedtime and for my afternoon nap so Beth can do boring things like washing up and making sure I do my business in the garden and not the house - it is very hard to remember it all but I am trying to be a good boy not least because I get a nice treat when I get it right!

Going for a sleep now as Raggy Sheep is behaving so have to make the most of it and gosh I am a tired boy


0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Upside Down

Catching Bubbles

Me and Auntie Ellie

Worn Out Pup

UnWrapping

Bed with a View

Smiler

Waiting