Indi.T.Dog

Thoughts and Dreams of a Labruskie

All About An Indi Dog

I'm a Husky/Retriever Cross with a quizical expression.(Does that make me a Labruskie or a Husktriever) I came to live with my owners from Manchester on 24 November 2008. My family is two humans B & P, assorted wildlife, extended family humans and lots and lots of fish!!

Welcome to My World

Welcome to my New Site - I hope you like it! Keep up to date with all my adventures or check out my rated walkies suggestions If you would like to leave me a message please remember it doesn't appear right away as I have to do something called moderating - it is a bit like chewing - to make sure nothing in your comments will be worrying to a little pup!

Big Boy Walkies


Today was a great day!

I went on my first walkies since completing all of my injections from the nice Vet man in Standish. B&P took me out to a place called Haigh Hall in Wigan and we walked around the Platation area and up to the canal bridge. It was fun meeting other dogs and lots of people telling me how good I was being.

At first I was a little nervous at being on the floor and walking on a lead. I walked between B&P for protection but soon was too busy looking around, sniffing and following my nose. Once my confidence was up I was let off the lead and did some stick chasing and even carried it nearly back to the car for a little light chewing later on, but did eventually lose it! I saw plenty of bigger doggies going for dips in the stream but it did look cold so the nearest I got was a little taste. B&P did do a very good job of looking after me on my first real adventure in the big wide world.

After getting home I slept a great deal. It's just so knackering for a puppy of only 16 weeks old.

Later on I was taken for a power walk to the PostBox on the main road to help get me used to walking near traffic and on pavements. I walked ever so well and a woman walking a naughty dog told me how nicely I was doing compared to hers - when told it was only really my second ever walk she said I was doing very well - hope I can live up to all this pressure of being ever so good.

Lots to take in and process today. Leaves blowing, cars, sitting at traffic lights, and I'm learning how to lie down on command. Phew, guess I'll sleep tonight

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Upside Down

Catching Bubbles

Me and Auntie Ellie

Worn Out Pup

UnWrapping

Bed with a View

Smiler

Waiting