Indi.T.Dog

Thoughts and Dreams of a Labruskie

All About An Indi Dog

I'm a Husky/Retriever Cross with a quizical expression.(Does that make me a Labruskie or a Husktriever) I came to live with my owners from Manchester on 24 November 2008. My family is two humans B & P, assorted wildlife, extended family humans and lots and lots of fish!!

Welcome to My World

Welcome to my New Site - I hope you like it! Keep up to date with all my adventures or check out my rated walkies suggestions If you would like to leave me a message please remember it doesn't appear right away as I have to do something called moderating - it is a bit like chewing - to make sure nothing in your comments will be worrying to a little pup!

Merry Festive Pup

EXCITED PUPPY ALERT!!!!! Have had a good day - people have been dropping in to be licked and sniffed so have been on duty. First there was Georgina from next door with a christmas present for me and ellie - I want to open it but B said I have to wait till tomorrow. I gave Georgina her present and a merry festive lick.

Then B's Mum and Dad came so they needed a good snuffing - I could smell Ellie - they took away some exciting bags for tomorrow, and now Keith is here so have been having a great play with him and raggy sheep (or as B calls him Raggy Rag!)

Was a good boy on my walk with P today so paws crossed Father Christmas comes tonight - must remember not to woof if I hear him!

P keeps asking me what I am going to say at midnight as apparently we doggys can talk on Christmas Eve - if I am still up at midnight I will be asking to go to bed - I am usually thinking about getting my head down at 8pm even though my bedtime isn't officially till past 9.

Merry Christmas everybody and to all a good night!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    Hi Indi

    you look like lots of fun, we would love to have a run around and play with you sometime. We are glad you have settled into your new home, and i`m sure you will like your new owners very much. We will pop in and visit your blog again sometime.
    big woofs for now, happy playtime!
    love Jasper and Fosbury (your Bedlington Terrier Cousins) oh and Martin and Julie , Holly and Rosie too. xxxx

  2. Anonymous said...
     

    Hi there Indi, its lovely to meet you, we are your Bedlington Terrier Cousins jasper and fosbury. You look like you are lots of fun and we would love to have a run around and a play with you sometime. We are glad you have settled in with your new owners B and P we are sure you will like them. Hope you have a good Xmas and New Year, we will pop in again and visit your Blog sometime. Woof woof bye bye for now. Jasper and Fosbury Martin and Julie and girls xxxx

  3. Anonymous said...
     

    Hi Jasper and Fosbury hope yo meet you soon

    Big Lick to your people :)

Post a Comment



 

Upside Down

Catching Bubbles

Me and Auntie Ellie

Worn Out Pup

UnWrapping

Bed with a View

Smiler

Waiting