Indi.T.Dog

Thoughts and Dreams of a Labruskie

All About An Indi Dog

I'm a Husky/Retriever Cross with a quizical expression.(Does that make me a Labruskie or a Husktriever) I came to live with my owners from Manchester on 24 November 2008. My family is two humans B & P, assorted wildlife, extended family humans and lots and lots of fish!!

Welcome to My World

Welcome to my New Site - I hope you like it! Keep up to date with all my adventures or check out my rated walkies suggestions If you would like to leave me a message please remember it doesn't appear right away as I have to do something called moderating - it is a bit like chewing - to make sure nothing in your comments will be worrying to a little pup!

Puppy play day!

Gosh I am dog tired today if you will excuse the pun! What an exciting day first I helped take Ellie home and then went to Liverpool to see Keith - he is funny and had a furry face - maybe he is part doggy too! I played with him nicely and showed him my toys.

Then I went and met Bailey, Amber and Ben - I was a little bit worried at first as Bailey and Amber are HUGE!!! but they were really friendly and once I had got over my nerves I had lots of fun running and jumping and playing with balls. Ben was a bit barky but he has been rescued from some nasty people so is a bit worried around people and new doggys. There were also things called Cats there - who were nearly as big as me and told me off for getting too close by batting my nose, AND if that wasn't enough they had this big thing in the garden called a rabbit which I sniffed noses with - it seemed friendly and I wanted to get closer but it was in a cage so I had to be content with sniffing.

Oh and they have these really really comfy beds in the front room - I like my little bed and I quite like the big beanbag in the front room but these beds were sooooooo comfy I could just have rolled around on them all day! The cats had a special toy which I had a good chew off - like a little tree which things hanging off it which was dead good but B said it was just for pussy cats and I would chew it to bits really quickly.

I came home snoozing on Phil's knees and now I am going to snuggle down on the bean bag and snooze till its mad time before bed - think I will sleep well tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Upside Down

Catching Bubbles

Me and Auntie Ellie

Worn Out Pup

UnWrapping

Bed with a View

Smiler

Waiting