Indi.T.Dog

Thoughts and Dreams of a Labruskie

All About An Indi Dog

I'm a Husky/Retriever Cross with a quizical expression.(Does that make me a Labruskie or a Husktriever) I came to live with my owners from Manchester on 24 November 2008. My family is two humans B & P, assorted wildlife, extended family humans and lots and lots of fish!!

Welcome to My World

Welcome to my New Site - I hope you like it! Keep up to date with all my adventures or check out my rated walkies suggestions If you would like to leave me a message please remember it doesn't appear right away as I have to do something called moderating - it is a bit like chewing - to make sure nothing in your comments will be worrying to a little pup!

Play day


Gosh I am a tired boy tonight - Ellie has been staying at mine today - this is something that will happen most Fridays it seems!

So I have been trying to play with her - but Ellie didn't really want to so I got shouted at alot but I said sorry and she didn't mind too much.

We also had a lot of deliveries today so I got to frisk lots of drivers no one had any biscuits though :( and I missed my favourite Postman cos I was outside having a wee so no treat from him. Maybe tomorrow - well a puppy can hope.

I am getting really good at sitting and waiting before my meals - sometimes I need to be reminded but I am getting it right most times - and today I did manage to play quietly by myself in my special place for a whole hour and then sat quietly while I am let out - so I got lots of praise.

B says that raggy sheep might not last much longer as I have been giving him a bit of a hard time - I have knocked the stuffing out of him and his squeak has come out. So I am asking Father Christmas to bring me a new one - along with a raggy duck cos I really really like those too - not sure I can wait till christmas! B has been wrapping things up tonight - wonder if I get to rip it off again - I am really really good at ripping - must ask Ellie whether there is ripping involved in this Christmas thing - I hope so!

One more sleep before my play date and meeting Keith.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Upside Down

Catching Bubbles

Me and Auntie Ellie

Worn Out Pup

UnWrapping

Bed with a View

Smiler

Waiting