Indi.T.Dog

Thoughts and Dreams of a Labruskie

All About An Indi Dog

I'm a Husky/Retriever Cross with a quizical expression.(Does that make me a Labruskie or a Husktriever) I came to live with my owners from Manchester on 24 November 2008. My family is two humans B & P, assorted wildlife, extended family humans and lots and lots of fish!!

Welcome to My World

Welcome to my New Site - I hope you like it! Keep up to date with all my adventures or check out my rated walkies suggestions If you would like to leave me a message please remember it doesn't appear right away as I have to do something called moderating - it is a bit like chewing - to make sure nothing in your comments will be worrying to a little pup!

Wot no Snow!

Hurrump I was told it was going to be really snowy today - it was snowing when I went out for a wee in the night and I was a bit worried about the things coming down from the Sky - B told me it was snow flakes - but when I got up this morning there was nothing but rain :( so no playing in the garden for me because it was too wet. I really can't wait till I get to be a big boy and go beyond the gate on my lead!

I was a good boy today as I am learning to be on my own without being sad, B put me in my special house and gave me my Kong and then went out I was pretty good cried for a little while and then settled down - before I knew it B came back in and let me out - I got a nice treat, a cuddle and playtime.

Was a bit naughty though and have eaten my car harness - B and P were not very pleased - I just like to chew sometimes, I now have a special bone shaped thing to chew on instead as I am doing something called teething! It is hard being a pup some days!

It is only two sleeps to my trip to somewhere called Liverpool to play with Bailey, Amber and Ben - I am very excited so am going to be a good boy and try and sleep right through!

Night night

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Upside Down

Catching Bubbles

Me and Auntie Ellie

Worn Out Pup

UnWrapping

Bed with a View

Smiler

Waiting