Indi.T.Dog

Thoughts and Dreams of a Labruskie

All About An Indi Dog

I'm a Husky/Retriever Cross with a quizical expression.(Does that make me a Labruskie or a Husktriever) I came to live with my owners from Manchester on 24 November 2008. My family is two humans B & P, assorted wildlife, extended family humans and lots and lots of fish!!

Welcome to My World

Welcome to my New Site - I hope you like it! Keep up to date with all my adventures or check out my rated walkies suggestions If you would like to leave me a message please remember it doesn't appear right away as I have to do something called moderating - it is a bit like chewing - to make sure nothing in your comments will be worrying to a little pup!

BusyBusy Doggy Diary


Phew it has been a busy few days.

On Friday Ellie got poorley so B and P took her to the nice people at the vets who have been working to make her all better - Get well Soon Ellie hope to see you tomorrow will try and keep my bounces to my self!

Saturday was Puppy class and I was dead good - did my Down and came when I was called even though I was off my lead and all my friends were there - I got a clap from everyone and a piece of frankfurter from Phil - heaven for puppies

Then cos B had boring house work to do P and I took a road trip to see all my friends in Liverpool - I saw Keith first - we went for a walk along the marina (see the picture) and I had a great time playing on the sand - although complaint to management please can we take my ball chucker next time!!
Then we went to see my hero Bailey and his pack Amber and Ben and the cats and the rabbit - Had such a mad play with them that by the time I came back I was too tired to even say hello to b!

Today (Sunday) B and P and I went on one of my absolute fave walks (infact the very walk I first walked as a big doggy) to Haigh Hall and this time we took my Ball chucker Yippie!!!!! and if that wasn't exciting enough meeting doggies and walking and playing we went to my fave shop too and I got to have a look round Pets At Home and got lots of strokes off people and met a couple of other shopping doggies! I did try picking out a new ball but was told I had enough but I did get a new Kong to help with my teething issues (it hurts to chew at the moment)

Then we came home and you never guess what dear puppy readers? I found out what goes on in that Big oblong box B and P sometimes lay in in the Bathroom - YOU GET WASHED!!!!! oh the trauma - I mean I had heard of these mystical occasions called BATH TIME from Mum and Dad but this was my first time. I wont say it was the best thing I have ever done but actually it was better than I thought it would be. I got wrapped in a big towel and snuggled and a brush and had treats for being a good boy!

Sniff Ya later - off to see what exciting way I am getting my tea tonight - I am bored with eating out my bowl (oops) so I am seeing what they come up with!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Upside Down

Catching Bubbles

Me and Auntie Ellie

Worn Out Pup

UnWrapping

Bed with a View

Smiler

Waiting