Indi.T.Dog

Thoughts and Dreams of a Labruskie

All About An Indi Dog

I'm a Husky/Retriever Cross with a quizical expression.(Does that make me a Labruskie or a Husktriever) I came to live with my owners from Manchester on 24 November 2008. My family is two humans B & P, assorted wildlife, extended family humans and lots and lots of fish!!

Welcome to My World

Welcome to my New Site - I hope you like it! Keep up to date with all my adventures or check out my rated walkies suggestions If you would like to leave me a message please remember it doesn't appear right away as I have to do something called moderating - it is a bit like chewing - to make sure nothing in your comments will be worrying to a little pup!

Local Walks for Local Dogs


Today was a good walk - Ellie's legs weren't too bad so she said she would like to come on our walk :). It was a really nice day the sun was out and the birds were singing and B took us one of my fav walks down poo lane, through Upper Growley Wood and back down puddle lane with some Ball chucker fun and it got me thinking about all the nice walks we can go on with out having to get in a car!




B, P and I give all the places names - it is like our secret map - and I thought I would tell you something about them. Check Out My Map above!!





Growley Woods - there is an Upper and a Lower Growley woods - depends which way you turn off poo lane, and it is so named because of the Growley thing we met a couple of weeks ago - before then it was just the woods! I really like Growley Woods as there are lots of paths we can take and good open bits for some intensive Ball Chucker action





Poo Lane - So named because this is where lots of doggys go for a poop and not many people pick it up like good humans like mine. Poo lane leads to Growley Woods and then beyond to a place I have never been called a cemetry but B says that is not a place for doggys to visit





Ball Chucker Mountain and Ball Chucker Plain - Ball Chucker mountain is more of a small hill but we liked the name and leads up onto Ball Chucker Plain - it is a crazy place wonderful mud as far as a furry eye can see with lots of streams and gulleys to explore and jump across. There are also little patches of grasses and trees to jump on - B says you can see deer up here sometimes I haven't seen any yet though - What is a deer by the way and will I like it if I see one?





Puddle Lane - This leads from upper Growley Wood round passed horsey farm and back down towards my house. I LOVE puddle lane as there are lots and lots of puddles to slutch in and at the moment there is even a stream running along side it to run along. I like doing Ball Chucker along here as it gives me a chance to pounce in puddles.





Foggy Wood - Foggy wood is a fun place to visit but always seems foggy when we go - hence the name. Only trouble is the path between the trees is quite narrow - last time I went there I miss judged my sticks length and ended up stuck between two trees :( B Laughed A LOT which I thought was a bit mean!





Slutchy Wood - This is dog heaven for me but I dont get to go often as it is Human Hell apparently! This is the most boggy and wet wood I have so far been to and it comes out into a big field which is ace to run round. If you know the secret way you can cut back over Ball Chucker plain and down Ball Chucker mountain - you have to jump a stream too - great doggy adventures.





There are loads of other places I haven't explored yet so will up date you at a later date - but now you know all the places I talk about ;)









Snuff Ya Later am off to cause mischief as Auntie Ellie is too quiet!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Upside Down

Catching Bubbles

Me and Auntie Ellie

Worn Out Pup

UnWrapping

Bed with a View

Smiler

Waiting