Indi.T.Dog

Thoughts and Dreams of a Labruskie

All About An Indi Dog

I'm a Husky/Retriever Cross with a quizical expression.(Does that make me a Labruskie or a Husktriever) I came to live with my owners from Manchester on 24 November 2008. My family is two humans B & P, assorted wildlife, extended family humans and lots and lots of fish!!

Welcome to My World

Welcome to my New Site - I hope you like it! Keep up to date with all my adventures or check out my rated walkies suggestions If you would like to leave me a message please remember it doesn't appear right away as I have to do something called moderating - it is a bit like chewing - to make sure nothing in your comments will be worrying to a little pup!

Pups go Shopping!

Another busy day for a pup - first P got up really really early - he was going something called Skirmishing where so B tells me he runs around like a mad thing in the woods firing small plastic balls at other people who are firing back at him - he has some very nice bruises that for once are not paw shaped! So I had my puppy pile and lie in with B instead.

Then B and I were really brave and went to growly wood to proove that there is nothing to be scared of there now.

Once we came back (and hadn't been eaten by anything) we went to my most favourite shop - Pets at Home (although there are other pet shops available) I like Pets at Home cos I get to choose my own shopping. We went and found my dinner and then I used my nose to sniff out the Gerbil's dinner and then cos I am a good boy I was able to choose some treats - chose choccie drops, and best of all when we were waiting in the queue I noticed that there were some bargin toys by the till and while B was talking to a nice lady I helped myself to one I really really liked and you know what? B bought it for me - it is a bit like a tuggy but all in a big knot so it is a ball and a tuggy and a chewy thing in one. If that wasn't enough we came home and found a big boys football so B brought it in and washed it and now I have that to play with too.


Then I went to see Ellie and her humans - took my new tuggy knot thingy to show Ellie, and we went for some Ball Chucker fun

Then to round the day off I have helped P with his bath - although he didn't seem too keen on my attempts.

Off to chew my new toy - sniff ya later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Upside Down

Catching Bubbles

Me and Auntie Ellie

Worn Out Pup

UnWrapping

Bed with a View

Smiler

Waiting