Indi.T.Dog

Thoughts and Dreams of a Labruskie

All About An Indi Dog

I'm a Husky/Retriever Cross with a quizical expression.(Does that make me a Labruskie or a Husktriever) I came to live with my owners from Manchester on 24 November 2008. My family is two humans B & P, assorted wildlife, extended family humans and lots and lots of fish!!

Welcome to My World

Welcome to my New Site - I hope you like it! Keep up to date with all my adventures or check out my rated walkies suggestions If you would like to leave me a message please remember it doesn't appear right away as I have to do something called moderating - it is a bit like chewing - to make sure nothing in your comments will be worrying to a little pup!

School Daze

Wow wee what a day for a little puppy like me - first (after we had had our early morning puppy pile snooze on the bed) we went to Standish for my first ever morning at school - actually it was only an hour but it felt a very long time - I met lots of very nice doggies and their owners - in particular I liked little Archie - he is a ball of fluff the same age as me who is a Minature Schnauzer and big Archie who is a Giant Schnauzer - I sat between them and we snuffed noses while the teacher was talking.

The teacher lady has her own puppy and guess what he is called Indi too! It meant I got a bit confused a couple of times cos I thought she was talking to me! First we listened to a talk - well B and P listened and I either snoozed or sniffed with Archie and Archie, some of the other doggies were very noisey but I was very good and only sang a little bit. After the talk we all stood in a circle and I sat behind B - well actually I lay behind her with my head through her legs resting on her feet to get a better view, and then we all took it in turns to walk round in a circle to say hello to everyone. Then we had to practice sit - I was a bit distracted when it came to showing the class what I knew but I did manage to sit - eventually - then we played pass the puppy - where we stood in a circle again and we puppies moved round the circle to meet everyone - I was a little bit worried as I went round further and further from P - but then I saw B and knew I was ok. Lastly we did sit and stay - this time I excelled and my homework is to practise my stay for longer because I did well - some of the other puppies only have to do short stays. Then it was all over and school was out for the day - I am looking forward to next week

Then because I had been a really good boy we went for a most excellent walk to Cureden Valley - I have never been there before but B and P knew the way - we took ball chucker to so I had a really good time - even had a tiny paddle but I am still not sure about water - there is something inside me that makes water really really interesting in a paddling kind of way but I am not giving into it yet - it is tooooooooooo cold! Beside water is not that far removed from MUD and I am really not sure about the squelchy feeling. While I was out I had to practise my sit and stay (I need to practice when I am distracted ) but I dont mind as I get tasty treats when I get it right.
We met lots and lots of doggies on our walk and I even managed to be a brave boy and not roll over evertime.

P is off out tomorrow so B says after she has done some jobs (and if I am a good boy) we will got to Pets at Home to get me and the gerbils some more dinner and then we might go and see Ellie for a walkie. B and me met an unknown growley thing on our walk yesterday and so we are not sure about going for a walkie round here tomorrow as I was very worried and so was B - we need to be brave next week though unless we go somewhere in the car.

Well I am shattered now - can hardly keep my furry eyes open (actually neither can P but I think he thinks I didn't just notice him nodding off then!)

Tatty bye and doggy snuggles till next time

Indi the Scholar Hughes x x x x

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Upside Down

Catching Bubbles

Me and Auntie Ellie

Worn Out Pup

UnWrapping

Bed with a View

Smiler

Waiting