Indi.T.Dog

Thoughts and Dreams of a Labruskie

All About An Indi Dog

I'm a Husky/Retriever Cross with a quizical expression.(Does that make me a Labruskie or a Husktriever) I came to live with my owners from Manchester on 24 November 2008. My family is two humans B & P, assorted wildlife, extended family humans and lots and lots of fish!!

Welcome to My World

Welcome to my New Site - I hope you like it! Keep up to date with all my adventures or check out my rated walkies suggestions If you would like to leave me a message please remember it doesn't appear right away as I have to do something called moderating - it is a bit like chewing - to make sure nothing in your comments will be worrying to a little pup!

Moody Teens

Well it had to happen I guess, woke up one morning a couple of days ago and I was not my usual happy self instead I feels all moody with the urge to sigh when I am told to do someting - infact I have to say I sigh quite alot, at being told to come in, told to get down off things, told not to bring sticks into the house . . . I dont know there are just too many rules man!

I am also in trouble quite a lot (not just for sighing) but for being wild in the garden, so far there are two holes in the lawn, three in the flower beds and lots of good chewing in the ponds!

B says I need some focus so I have decided as an adolesent pup to start a collection - I thought long and hard about what to collect and have decided upon Sticks! I have a growing collection in the backgarden which I have carried home from Growley Wood walks - there are long thin ones, long fat ones and even some short ones - it is quite a collection and I am very proud of it

But I have to say as well as being all moody and independant I do rather still like my cuddles!!

Off to woof at nothing - just to see if I can get someone to come and look ;)

Snuff Ya Laters

Love Indi

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Upside Down

Catching Bubbles

Me and Auntie Ellie

Worn Out Pup

UnWrapping

Bed with a View

Smiler

Waiting