Indi.T.Dog

Thoughts and Dreams of a Labruskie

All About An Indi Dog

I'm a Husky/Retriever Cross with a quizical expression.(Does that make me a Labruskie or a Husktriever) I came to live with my owners from Manchester on 24 November 2008. My family is two humans B & P, assorted wildlife, extended family humans and lots and lots of fish!!

Welcome to My World

Welcome to my New Site - I hope you like it! Keep up to date with all my adventures or check out my rated walkies suggestions If you would like to leave me a message please remember it doesn't appear right away as I have to do something called moderating - it is a bit like chewing - to make sure nothing in your comments will be worrying to a little pup!

Catch Up Edition - Puppy Times

Been a busy couple of days - first Friday evening I went round to Auntie Ellie's for tea and guess what Lily was there - we had a great time - went over the fields for some Ball chucker fun and then after tea B. Lily and Me played my fave game of doggy Hide and Seek.

Saturday well that was a surprise I forgot I dont go to Puppy class anymore so when we turned away from Standish I did look quizzically out the window. I was actually destined to go and stay at Uncle Keith's for the day as B and P were going to see Mary Poppins with Lily - not sure who Mary Poppins is but apparently she doesn't like Doggies so I stayed with Keith. We had a great time playing in the morning and then what a treat Bailey, Amber and Ben came to pick me up and we went for a walk to formby - it was a bit of tight squeeze in the car - three humans, two labradors, terrier and me in a little car but it was well worth it - two hours of doggy fun with sticks and sand and other pupplings! When we came back me and keith had a snooze.

B & P came to pick me up after tea - they had had a loverly day too - I climbed up on B's knee and had a big snuggle - it is nice to visit with other people but I think I like my humans bestest.

I had my second night of free sleeping last night too - I dont have my cage door shut now so can stretch out while snoozing - so far I haven't felt the need to chew the kitchen chairs!!

Having a quiet day today as B is working and P has gone off to shoot people in the woods - so just playing with my chewy and toys - if the rain goes off later B says we will go somewhere for a walkie - otherwise it will be a little local walkie - so paws crossed it clears up.

Off to watch dog TV out the window, practice husky howling at passers by (or blowing leaves) and wonder what time lunch is - rummbly doggie tummy this morning

Snuff Ya Laters

Indi xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Upside Down

Catching Bubbles

Me and Auntie Ellie

Worn Out Pup

UnWrapping

Bed with a View

Smiler

Waiting