Indi.T.Dog

Thoughts and Dreams of a Labruskie

All About An Indi Dog

I'm a Husky/Retriever Cross with a quizical expression.(Does that make me a Labruskie or a Husktriever) I came to live with my owners from Manchester on 24 November 2008. My family is two humans B & P, assorted wildlife, extended family humans and lots and lots of fish!!

Welcome to My World

Welcome to my New Site - I hope you like it! Keep up to date with all my adventures or check out my rated walkies suggestions If you would like to leave me a message please remember it doesn't appear right away as I have to do something called moderating - it is a bit like chewing - to make sure nothing in your comments will be worrying to a little pup!

Pup in the wars

OK not sure what is going on here at the moment - B says it is puberty! - but I am certainly in the wars at the moment! Not content with my limp I got into a bit of a scrap on Sunday with a naughty Jack Russel up at Cuerden Valley and after it was all over P noticed I had lost my dew claw. Needless to say I didn't mind too much - a good opportunity to have a legitimate paddle or seven!! Lily and P and B patched me up nicely and I have been since enduring regular foot washing and liberal application of a nasty cream.

Speaking of cream it offends my sensibilities so I have taken to burying it but B keeps finding it! So far I have hidden it in the office, in B&P's bed and in the veg patch - if you have any ideas where I can hide it so it wont be found tell me!!

Happily I am on the mend and being a good boy and not chewing it - B has threatened to put me in a special collar - I have seen it and it isn't very trendy so will behave and not have to wear it!!

Off to look hopefully at my treat jar!!

Snuff Ya Laters

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Upside Down

Catching Bubbles

Me and Auntie Ellie

Worn Out Pup

UnWrapping

Bed with a View

Smiler

Waiting