Indi.T.Dog

Thoughts and Dreams of a Labruskie

All About An Indi Dog

I'm a Husky/Retriever Cross with a quizical expression.(Does that make me a Labruskie or a Husktriever) I came to live with my owners from Manchester on 24 November 2008. My family is two humans B & P, assorted wildlife, extended family humans and lots and lots of fish!!

Welcome to My World

Welcome to my New Site - I hope you like it! Keep up to date with all my adventures or check out my rated walkies suggestions If you would like to leave me a message please remember it doesn't appear right away as I have to do something called moderating - it is a bit like chewing - to make sure nothing in your comments will be worrying to a little pup!

Poorley Pup

Am a fed up Pup this week - I have had a bit of a limp for a couple of days and B decided that I needed to go and see my friends at the Vets for a check up. I was a very good boy in the waiting room and sat nicely - well actually I was a little bit bored so I had a little nap while I was waiting on my back with paws in the air (well when you have an achey leg it is best to keep it elevated!) When I went in to see the nice Vet I refused to limp - well I wanted to impress her - and despite poor B looking like a reject from Crufts in the waiting room I didn't limp once.

I then had a big snuggle with the nice vet - well it pays to get a quick lick in when you can - while she looked at my leg - I have a pulled shoulder and have been growing so fast that I have out grown bits of my leg.

However I went off the vet when she said that I am not allowed Ball chucker fun for two whole weeks - how unfair is that!!!!

So now I am meant to be resting with no leaping or wild running - yeah right I am a wild child 6 month old pup - dont fancy your chances B & P

Off to see if I can sneak a stick into the house past P ;-)

Snuff Ya Laters!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Upside Down

Catching Bubbles

Me and Auntie Ellie

Worn Out Pup

UnWrapping

Bed with a View

Smiler

Waiting