Indi.T.Dog

Thoughts and Dreams of a Labruskie

All About An Indi Dog

I'm a Husky/Retriever Cross with a quizical expression.(Does that make me a Labruskie or a Husktriever) I came to live with my owners from Manchester on 24 November 2008. My family is two humans B & P, assorted wildlife, extended family humans and lots and lots of fish!!

Welcome to My World

Welcome to my New Site - I hope you like it! Keep up to date with all my adventures or check out my rated walkies suggestions If you would like to leave me a message please remember it doesn't appear right away as I have to do something called moderating - it is a bit like chewing - to make sure nothing in your comments will be worrying to a little pup!

Walkies with Fairys

Busy busy day for a little pup! Today I went to stay with Auntie Ellie as B & P were both in the office. B's Mum and I went for a very long walkie to a place I have never been (although B and P have apparently!) called Fairy Glen - it was mostly one of the best places I have ever been! I was quite a good boy, walked nicely for the main part until the desire to hit the slutch over powered me and I found a particularily mouth watering patch- I only went in up to my knees (well if I had knees that is) At the other end of the walk I had a surprise and went to meet two friends of B's Mum called Margo and Gerald - apparently they owned the mummy and daddy of B's first ever doggy who was called Kim.

After lots of admiring and snuggles we set off back through Fairy Glen. I was a really tired boy!

later that afternoon - before B and P came to get me - I thought I would do some helping with the old weeding and saw a little green shoot in a pot and pulled it out - ooops didn't realise it was something that was meant to be growing specially - luckily B's Mum saw the funny side of it and so I was lucky not to have this furry tail sawn off!

Then B & P came and were staying for tea (yes I eat when I am at Auntie Ellie's) so Ellie and I played tuggy - she needed a human to help hold her end though cos she is a bit wobbly - I really liked to play tuggy with her though.

After helping to eat some orangey things ( I love Orangey things) which Ellie and I sat nicely for we came home! I have to say I love going to Auntie Ellie's but I also love to come home and see all my toys especially my new bone!

I have to do a quick circuit of the house to make sure that those Gerbils haven't escaped and been having a party with my toys!

Snoozy time now - snuff you laters

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Upside Down

Catching Bubbles

Me and Auntie Ellie

Worn Out Pup

UnWrapping

Bed with a View

Smiler

Waiting