Indi.T.Dog

Thoughts and Dreams of a Labruskie

All About An Indi Dog

I'm a Husky/Retriever Cross with a quizical expression.(Does that make me a Labruskie or a Husktriever) I came to live with my owners from Manchester on 24 November 2008. My family is two humans B & P, assorted wildlife, extended family humans and lots and lots of fish!!

Welcome to My World

Welcome to my New Site - I hope you like it! Keep up to date with all my adventures or check out my rated walkies suggestions If you would like to leave me a message please remember it doesn't appear right away as I have to do something called moderating - it is a bit like chewing - to make sure nothing in your comments will be worrying to a little pup!

Yarrow Country Park


Walkie Location: Yarrow Country Park


Human Considerations: Free Parking and decent toilets in the visitors centre, clean and modern. Frequent Poo bins and well maintained paths - lots of paths to explore and guides in the centre. Dogs are not welcome to swim though and there are some steep sides down to the river and lakes so if you have a seal on legs you may want to take a stretchy lead. Excellent disabled access. There is a good cafe just down the road at Birkacre Garden Centre - but it is pricey £7 for 2 hot drinks and a bit of cake, however there are lots of picnic tables and benches around the lake so take your own (doggie water is to be found at the visitor centre)

Doggy Thoughts: WoW Wee! this is a wet dogs paradise water water everywhere but not a drop to paddle in. (had I been allowed to paddle it would have got the rare 6 out of 6 ball chuckers) I really liked it here although shouts of "Indi NO!" rang heavy in the air. There are lots of paths to explore and picnic tables incase your human gets peckish. There were lots of doggies out for a stroll the day I went so non social doggies beware you will meet lots of woofers. You can walk miles - we just went up to the fish ladder but my doggie sense says the path went a lot further than we did!

Fish Ladder
Me enjoying the viewing platform


Ball Chucker Points:

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Upside Down

Catching Bubbles

Me and Auntie Ellie

Worn Out Pup

UnWrapping

Bed with a View

Smiler

Waiting